This is a perfect spring time salad topping and also a wonderful way to incorporate ginger, a super health food, into your diet.
- 1 Tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 Tablespoons shallot, minced
- 1 Tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- Black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients and whisk to blend well.
- Makes about 1/2 cup.
- Store in refrigerator for a short period.
- Serve with hearty salads, fish, beef, or vegetable chunks.