Here is an easy to make nutritious and delicious side option.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons olive and coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Wash and scrub potatoes leaving the skins on.
- Cut the potatoes into 1/4 to 1/2 inch sticks or cubes and set aside
- Mix together the spices and oil
- Add the potato sticks to the mixture and coat well
- Lay onto a cookie sheet and bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Stir them halfway through cooking.