An easy meal with gourmet taste!
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon dried tarragon
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ pound chicken pieces, skin and bone removed
- Olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, tarragon, paprika, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Coat a baking dish with olive oil.
- Lightly coat chicken with olive oil and then roll in Parmesan cheese mixture.
- Place coated pieces in baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake about 20 minutes.
- Uncover and continue baking 10 minutes until lightly browned.