When down with a cold, this is a great soup to make for them. But it’s also delicious as a side of starter to a meal too!
You Need :
- 8 cups chicken broth
- ¼ cup to ½ cup rice
- 3 eggs
- Juice from one lemon
- Bring broth to a boil and then add ¼ to ½ cup rice.
- Cook on simmer for 25 minutes.
- In a separate bowl beat 3 eggs and mix in the lemon juice.
- When broth is done simmering, add 1 cup of the broth to the beaten eggs and lemon juice mixture and mix.
- Next add it all back into the pot cook for 4 minutes and then it is ready.