An appetizer that allows you to get creative with food presentation.
Makes About 1 1/2 Cups
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- Sundried tomato for garnish
- Process goat cheese, oil and yogurt in a food processor until smooth.
- Transfer to medium bowl.
- Mix in all herbs and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Chill at least an hour before serving.
- Garnish with some of the left over green herbs and a diced sun-dried tomato
- Serve alongside crackers or veggie slices