This is one of the easiest, quickest, tastiest and most nutritious pasta dishes you will ever make. Take it from an Italian! Submitted by Luigi of South Florida. Thank you, Luigi!
- 1 pound dry pasta
- 1 pound shrimp (fresh or frozen)
- 1 pound of broccoli (cut in large florets)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmigiano reggiano (grated)
- Put water in a large pot and place over high heat.
- When the water boils, throw in a tablespoon of salt, throw in the pasta, followed by the broccoli.
- Add the shrimp to the boiling water about 3-4 minutes before draining the pasta.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain everything in a colander.
- Put it back in the pot or place it in a large serving bowl.
- Add the olive oil and the grated cheese.
- Mix thoroughly and serve warm.