Smoked Salmon Pasta
Salmon is a good source of omega 3 fatty acids which aid in cholesterol control and overall heart health.
- 8 ounce smoked salmon
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups green beans or chopped broccoli
- 1/2 pound pasta, cooked
- Capers, optional
- Salt and pepper
- Chop onion and sauté in olive oil until caramelized (low, slow heat)
- Add chopped sundried tomatoes and continue cooking
- Add green vegetable of choice and cook to your liking
- Chop smoked salmon into small pieces, add to mix.
- When all ingredients are cooked, toss with cooked pasta
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- A few capers add an extra boost of flavor!