Submitted by Jesse from Westinghouse. Thank you, Jesse! Got a recipe you’d like to share? Please email it to email@example.com. We’d like to share your favorites with our community.
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless pork loin, pounded thin
- 1/2 cup all- purpose flour for coating
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- In a shallow dish, mix together flour, salt and pepper.
- Dredge pork cutlets in the flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-heat.
- Add chops, and brown both sides.
- Transfer to a warm plate.
- Mix honey and pecans into the pan drippings.
- Heat through, stirring constantly.
- Pour sauce over cutlets.
- Don’t overcook pork or sauce.