Couscous is a featured grain in many regions of the Mediterranean. Enjoy this side dish as a complement to some grilled fish.
- 1 ¼ cups water or chicken broth
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 cup couscous
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup cooked garbanzo beans
- 2 small zucchinis, thinly sliced
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Add the butter, couscous, salt and pepper, garbanzo beans and zucchini.
- Remove it from the heat and allow to stand 5 minutes.
- Stir with a fork to fluff up and season with salt and pepper to taste.