The more we cook in the home the more we have control over quality of ingredients used. Give this recipe made with basic ingredients try.
- 6 chicken thighs, boned and skinned
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 orange, peeled and sectioned
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- Juice of one lemon
- 2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and cut into strips
- Season the chicken with the salt and pepper and marinate in a ½ cup of the orange juice for 10 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat the butter in a large skillet and sauté the ginger over medium-high heat until lightly browned.
- Add the chicken and cook until lightly browned on both sides. Add the orange sections, the remaining orange juice and lemon juice. Simmer for 10 more minutes.