- 6, 4 ounce fillets of red snapper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped white onion
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place a sheet of aluminum foil onto a baking sheet, and grease lightly.
- Place fillets onto the foil, and sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Spoon salsa and onion over fillets, and squeeze lime juice over the top.
- Bring the sides of the foil together, and fold the seam to seal in the fish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish with cilantro.