This works well for a dish to take to a potluck or picnic. It’s very colorful and festive too!
- 16 ounces dried tortellini
- 2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup black olives
Dressing – you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup feta
- Cook tortellini per instructions on package. The place in bowl.
- Add chopped vegetables.
- Combine ingredients for salad dressing, blending carefully.
- Pour dressing over salad ingredients and toss gently.