Cauliflower with Mustard Sauce
A unique side dish to complement some grilled or baked fish.
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Salt to taste
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ½ lemon (juice only)
- Remove the stem and leaves from the cauliflower.
- Steam the cauliflower whole until it is barely tender.
- Drain and keep warm.
- Whip the cream and set aside briefly.
- In a mixing bowl combine the mayonnaise, salt, mustard and lemon juice.
- Whip until blended; fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour sauce over cauliflower or serve it separately.
- Sprinkle with paprika.