Baked Halibut with Lemon Paprika Butter
It’s a great idea to try out some recipes that you might want to serve at holiday gatherings. Give this one a try that was submitted by Linda B. Thank you, Linda!
- 3 tbsp. Butter at room temperature
- 2 tbsp. Sweet Paprika
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Italian Parsley Chopped
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Grated lemon Peel
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 4 (5 oz) Halibut Fillets
- Lemon Wedges
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Butter 13 x 9 x 2 inch glass baking dish.
- Combine butter, sweet paprika, 1-tablespoon parsley, lemon juice, lemon peel, salt and ground pepper in a small bowl and stir to blend.
- Spread seasoned butter mixture over both sides of the fish fillets.
- Sprinkle each with additional salt and pepper.
- Transfer fish to prepared baking dish.
- Bake fish until just opaque in the center about 10 minutes.
- Transfer fish to a platter and sprinkle with the remaining 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- Garnish platter with lemon wedges and serve.